The classroom had no walls, it wasn't a single place or persons.I learned and shared with peers in an open community atmosphere.

each and every person gave to me a special gift - and my life has changed! I miss everyone. The site visits were very thought provoking and a true treat. Each place different and special in its own right - it was an important factor in the journey to see so many examples of change.

I think the site was a perfect location for our course - very beautiful!

Steve and I really enjoyed camping under the pear tree.it was inspiring to be camping out in a transformed urban backyard - it made to content of the course a lived in reality.

This person wrote the review regenerative leadership institute permaculture design course from Regenerative Leadership Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regenerative Leadership Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regenerative Leadership Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments