I like the simple packaging you have it somehow reflects the consciousness of the whole issue of the environment. I would say it is good please keep up the good work.

To some of us Africans it is not easy to get access to the right information. The only thing I noticed that can be improved is the video quality. But overall I appreciate the initiative. I cant remember really how the marketing was done.

I was in the middle of reading and watching quiet a number of videos from Bill Mollison, Geoff Lawton, and other you tube videos and did signed up to several sites so I just wanted to get the DVD since it was cheap. But the content is worth a million bucks really. It a phenomenal summary of PDC manual first three chapters. I also liked the comments which she made about other resources for further information.

I haven’t started actively doing permaculture yet but I have been reading extensively about it. I thought that was really a good summary.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regenerative Leadership Institute Permaculture Design Course.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments