I like the simple packaging you have it somehow reflects the consciousness of the whole issue of the environment. I would say it is good please keep up the good work.

To some of us Africans it is not easy to get access to the right information. The only thing I noticed that can be improved is the video quality. But overall I appreciate the initiative. I cant remember really how the marketing was done.

I was in the middle of reading and watching quiet a number of videos from Bill Mollison, Geoff Lawton, and other you tube videos and did signed up to several sites so I just wanted to get the DVD since it was cheap. But the content is worth a million bucks really. It a phenomenal summary of PDC manual first three chapters. I also liked the comments which she made about other resources for further information.

I haven’t started actively doing permaculture yet but I have been reading extensively about it. I thought that was really a good summary.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Regenerative Leadership Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Regenerative Leadership Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Regenerative Leadership Institute to other companies on our site.

Comments